I told my sister that the hand on that picture was a sign and she shouldn't ignore it! But it was very hard to scary my sister in the first place. So she didn't care what I said and just laughed it off. She was working at a bar at night when things started to happen there too. The bar was very busy at night. My sister had to work. She took orders and got them ready. On the shelves above the counter where the glasses. Everything was organized and pushed into the back. She tried to take one of the glasses down to make a drink as one glass after the other fell off that shelf. We all watched how those glasses dropped one after the other, very slow on the bar! Just like somebody took them out and placed them there. Well, everybody was a kind of drunk and thought the owner made a joke. Everybody was laughing. Even after that night, my sister didn't think of anything and kept working. That bar closed around 6 in the morning. The last people left, my sister, I was standing outsid...
My experience with the paranormal
Comments
Post a Comment