I was maybe 19 or 20 years old, and I lived in a little village with my ex-boyfriend in his grandmother's house. One morning, I was still lying in bed; I heard somebody walking around upstairs. My boyfriend was at work, and his grandmother was for days in the hospital. Maybe she was home, and his family forgot to tell me? I thought. I got up and dressed. I opened the door to a hallway. There were the stairs to go upstairs to her place. Well, I walked up the stairs and had a wired feeling in my stomach. I called her name, but nobody answered. I thought that it was very odd that the steps I heard sounded like someone with a broken leg was walking around. I called her name again and still heard somebody walking around. Then it stopped. I looked up, and nobody was there. I ran as fast as I could, down the stairs, and as I wanted to open the front door, but the door was locked. I ran into the bedroom, opened the window, and jumped out of it. My ex-mother in law lived up the street and was already awake. I opened the door and said: "why didn't you guys tell me that grandmother comes home from the hospital today. She scared the crap out of me!'She looked at me and said: "I just got off the phone with her, and she is not coming home for two more days!"I said:" What ?" Then I told her what had happened in the house. She said:" you heart my Dad! He was dead for a long time. She asks me about the steps, and I told her that it sounded like someone has a broken leg. She sat down and said:" Yes, that's my Dad. He only had one leg left. The other one was a fake wooden leg That was the reason it sounded like that. That was the first time I heard about the grandfather and his wooden leg. But from that day on more things happened to me and a lot more spooky things.
The first time I experienced things
Comments
Post a Comment