It flew right at me
It was a beautiful evening. The sun was shining all day and it started to cool down outside. My boyfriend and sister were with me that evening. I had an ear infection and was on antibiotics and pain meds (in Germany, we take Motrin). We were sitting in the living room and decided to sit outside on the back stairs.
At the time, my sister and I lived together in a small apartment. To get to the front door, we had to go through a hallway from the front of the main house. We went pretty much into the back of the main house to be at our small back yard and our front door. We had train tracks in the back and looked right at them when we walked out of the house. Behind that was an abandoned factory. I walked towards the door and opened it. I made my first step down and looked up at the bushes and the train tracks as I saw something flying right at me. I will never forget it. It was a shadow, and it looked like a person.
They ask me if I am OK?
I said: "did you guys see that?
No! What?
I said that thing that came flying right at me! It disappeared.
They asked me how it looked like, and I told them.
Well, I was not sleeping. I was awake and walking and joking around. That scared the heck out of me! That same night something else happened.
I will tell you guys later. But that made us move out of the apartment!!!!
It was all black and faded and had only a head, shoulders, and the beginning of a body. No legs! It flew at me and held his arms up, and the hands. To me, it looked like it was about to grab me. His mouths were wide open, but all you could see was black. It was so fast and real that I fell back on the stairs. My boyfriend and sister were right behind me when that happened.
Comments
Post a Comment